- Curd - 2 Cups ( Thick and sour)
- Mustard Seeds- 1tsp
- Jeera( Cumin Seeds)- 1 tsp
- Fenugreek Seeds( Uluva)- 1/4 tsp
- Ginger chopped- 1 inch piece
- Garlic chopped - 4 Pods( Optional )
- Green Chilly-2
- Curry Leaves
How to Cook :
- Grind the curd, green chilly( 1 No) , Ginger (1/2 the quantity) and Garlic ( 1/2 the quantity ) just for one round in a mixie.
- Add oil to the pan , splutter mustard seeds.
- After it splutter , add fenugreek seeds, curry leaves,ginger and garlic chopped, green chilly, jeera and saute for 1 minute.
- Add 1/4 cup water ,turmeric powder and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the curd to the mixture , salt required .
- As soon as the bubble start appearing , make sure you switch off the flame. ( it should not be over cooked)
- Garnish with curry leaves.