I always loved the grape juice ,i always had from a bakery near by my home. The one thing i really miss a lot about the hometown is this grapejuice.I always loved this and wanted to try this by my own.
- Grapes( Seedless )- 2 Cups
- Water- 3 Cups
- Sugar- 1/2 Cup
- Wash the grapes 6 times minimum . Wash in salt water for 1 or 2 times.
- Soak the grapes in water for 20 minutes for cleaning.
- After 20 minutes, drain out the water.
- Heat a pan , transfer 2 cups grapes,3 cups water to the pan . Cook the grapes on low flame for 20 minutes.
- Put the flame high, add sugar ,bring to boil , and cook for3 minutes.
- Off the flame,close the pan . Keep it aside for half an hour.
- Now you will get a clear grape solution .
- Skin of the grapes get peeled off too.
- So you have the grape juice, grape pulp, skin of the grapes mixed together.
- Separate the grape juice.
- Now you separate the grape pulp.
- Take the removed skin of the grapes , mix it with 1/4 cup water. Blend in a mixie. Pass it through a strainer to collect the grape juice.
- Mix the grape pulp ,strained juice with grape juice .
- Refrigerate it for half n hour.
- Serve chilled.