- Ghee or Butter
For the dough :
|cabbage grated to fine pieces|
- Cabbage grated to very fine pieces- 1Cup
- Ginger cut into small square pieces- 1 tsp
- Wheat Flour- 3 Cups
- Garlic chopped- 1 tsp
- Jeera powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Chilly Powder- 1 tbsp
- Green Chilly- 2 Nos
- Coriander leaves finely chopped- 2 tbsp
- Salt - as required
- Oil - 2 tbsp
How to Cook :
- Prepare the dough by mixing all the ingredients for the dough . Make sure you add water step by step and keep on kneading the dough to get a smooth dough.
- Close the dough with damp cloth for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour knead the dough again
- Divide the dough into small lemon sized balls.
- Roll out the dough like we do for chapapthis..
- Apply ghee or butter on both sdes.
- Heat the pan and cook both the sides of the rolled out chappathis.
- Switch off the flame when the sides starts turning brown.