- Tur Dal- 1 cup
- Long White Grain Rice (Pachari ) -1 cup
- Brown Chana- 1/2 cup
- Urud Daal (Whole Uzhunne) -1/2 cup
- Ginger - 1 big piece
- Green Chilly-2
- Red Chilly -2
- Small Onion-4
- Turmeric Powder-1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida Powder- a pinch
- Curry Leaves-3 Tbsp
- Soak the Tur Dal , long white grain rice , brown Chaana , whole uzhunne for 6 hours.
- Grind the soaked mixture with the other ingredients to get the dosa batter.
- Before cooking the dosa , add fresh curry leaves to the dosa batter.
|Dosa Batter prepared|
HOW TO COOK
- Pour the batter on an iron griddle.
- Spread the batter out gently and evenly with big spoon by drawing concentric circles on the batter as shown in the figure below.
Cook both sides for some time on low flame.
4. Cooked dosa is shown below.